Nursing Care In The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
Our highly skilled and qualified nursing team offer a range of home nursing solutions to allow you to move back home after a stay at hospital or manage a health condition and remain in the comfort of your home for longer.Nursing services can be used for a short time while you recover from an illness or surgery. Our services are flexible and can be changed as your needs change.
- Chronic Disease Management Supporting you to manage your condition at home, in conjunction with your doctors.
- Diabetes Management Assistance with care planning, administering insulin, wound care, and clinical monitoring.
- Wound Management Changing dressings and managing wounds.
- Continence Management Proving assessment and a personalised care plan for issues with continence.
- Medication Management Administering all types of medications, including injections, tablets, and creams.
North Queensland's Leading Home Care Provider
See what we can do for you or your loved ones.
Costs & Eligibility:
Our home aged care services are available to seniors over the age of 65, (or over 50 years for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders). The cost of your services will be determined by your eligibility for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or a Home Care Package (HCPP).
If you’re not eligible for CHSP or a home care package, you can still access services through privately funded services, where you will meet the full cost of care yourself.
Everglow Community Care’s home care services are designed to help you keep living in your home for longer. With a personalised care plan created together with you and your family, we help you to become more independent with the aim of reducing your need for ongoing services, or the need to access higher care services such as complex nursing.
With over 30 years’ experience, our team of carers, occupational therapists and other allied health professionals offer a complete suite of services in the comfort of your own home.